Environmental Issue & Sick Building Syndrome Blog

So Who Can Help Me When My Insurannce Company Denies My Claim

November 3rd, 2012 10:30 PM by Dan Howard

Public Adjusters  Public Adjusters are experts on property loss adjustment who are retained by policy holders to assist i manage every detail of the claim, working closely with the insured to provide the most equitable and prompt settlement possible. A Public Adjuster inspects the loss site immediately, analyzes the damages, assembles claim support data, reviews the insured's coverage, determines current replacement costs and exclusively serves the client, not the insurance company. You can find these professionals at http://www.napia.comn preparing, filing and adjusting insurance claims. Employed exclusively by a policyholder who has sustained an insured loss, these professionals

Posted in:General
Posted by Dan Howard on November 3rd, 2012 10:30 PM



My Favorite Blogs:

Sites That Link to This Blog: